Climbing Hydrangea, Magnolia & Lilac Tree

Late spring bloomers are making their show as the early spring blooms die away. I love watching the layers of blooms, some overlap and some wait to make the show all on their own. As the last anemone flower fades away the astilbes are growing strong stalks which will make a spectacular summer display, the coral bells and climbing hydrangeas are now in full swing while my hydrangea bushes are all waiting for an early summer bloom. I have given the chrysanthemums their first trim as to avoid an early bloom. I work with mostly perennials and in choosing wisely, I have constant blooms from early spring through late fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Variegated Willow Bush

Rain Chains

The Polka Dot Begonia (Begonia Maculata)