Maiden Mist Rhododendron
Spring Growing Season 3

The one species of plants I did have trouble with were these Maiden Mist dwarf variety rhododendrons. My original 3 have dwindled down to one healthy plant and a sad small "living section" of a second. For all intense purposes, let's just say I lost two to the brutal winter. The lone survivor is currently in bloom, showcasing it's brilliant deep pink blossoms that fade to white upon opening. The amount of flowers and the actual size of the clusters of the flowers are not as plentiful as they were in the first year. I'm going to keep my eye on the lone survivor and see how I can help nurture it back to full health. I'll post it's progress.

[See first year in full bloom here]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Variegated Willow Bush

Rain Chains

The Polka Dot Begonia (Begonia Maculata)