Rhododendron Transplant

Two years ago, on a budget I needed to fill a large space under my front window. I wasn't exactly sure of the direction I wanted to go so for the time being I purchased three large pluming grasses and placed them in the bare spot. The grasses are beautiful, giving a flowing grace in contrast to the other more rigid plants they surround. However, come winter I find myself displeased with the empty space once the grasses turn dormant. As luck would have it a family member asked me if I'd like a newly purchased rhododendron since she was reworking her garden space and no longer had room for it. Wouldn't you know it fit perfectly in place of one of my three grasses. I'll provide a full picture of the newly configured front scape once the grasses have grown in more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Variegated Willow Bush

Rain Chains

The Polka Dot Begonia (Begonia Maculata)